Submarine applications require particularly high levels of quality and reliability given the demanding operating conditions, including extreme pressures and salt water. In addition, constant exposure to the corrosive force of the water, and potential contact with substances such as gas and oil require particular attention to the materials and surface treatments used. Another important factor in these applications is remote control.
With solid technical expertise and experience in this field, Duplomatic offers solutions specially developed for systems for emergency work on subsea wells, control of subsea winches, ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) control units and docking frames.
- Customised compact power units
- Quick and precise control of active fins operating angle
- Management of rotation, lubrication and cooling of gyro stabilizers
- Management of rotation angle of bow thrusters
- Subsea pressure compensators
- Electrovalves for high-pressure environments with compensation system
- Hydraulic manifolds in special alloys designed for use at significant depths
- Electronics capable of operating in high-pressure compensated systems