Winches are one of the primary applications where hydraulics plays a hugely significant role, from personnel lifting systems, with special features to guarantee the highest safety levels, through to the lifting of goods using cranes capable of adequately managing loads even in the presence of significant swell.
The ability to provide hydraulic manifolds equipped with systems for protection against excessive loads, both automatic and manual, demonstrates how Duplomatic Group can satisfy even the most complex requirements.
- Components with zinc-nickel plating
- Hydraulic power units and manifolds in stainless steel
- Components with zero leakage
- Winch hydraulic control manifolds with AOPS and MOPS systems
- Hydraulic manifold moorings
- Monitored valves
- Poppet valves
- Proportional valves
- Valve with manual lever control
- Hydraulic manifolds