Electraulics 01 Master Control Unit
- Tested to withstand vibrations
- Proven for long lasting operation
- Overload capacity
- User friendly
- Easy to develop good machines with aluminium instead of plastics on parts for exterior placement
- Key assembly in controlled environment for best possible Sealing
- EMC Immune
- Non emission
- Complies with Automotive Directive 72/245/EEC as amended by Directive 2004/104/EC and as latest changed by Directive 2005/83/EC
Electrulics Master Control Unit
CANopen electronic control unit
The Master unit is an electronic control unit with CAN-bus/CANopen communication that is used usually as the central control unit in a control system but can also be used as a stand-alone control unit. The Master unit contains the machine’s application program that controls and monitors all the other control units included in the system, as well as direct application control. The unit housing holds an IP65 protection class and that allows placement anywhere on the machine.
The unit contains 4 double-acting closed loop regulated PWM outputs and a total of 23 I/Os for analogue and digital controls are included where a number of I/Os can be user defined as either input or output.
A central system error log in the Master unit logs all errors that occur in the entire CANmaster system. The errors are saved with information about the error type, date and time stamp. 2 diagnostic LEDs on top shows the status for the CPU (green) and CAN-bus (yellow) communication, covering all control units included in the system. The housing have a protection class IP65 and permits placement anywhere on the machine.