Electraulics 03 Crane Unit
- Tested to withstand vibrations
- Proven for long lasting operation
- Overload capacity
- User friendly
- Easy to develop good machines with aluminium instead of plastics on parts for exterior placement
- Key assembly in controlled environment for best possible sealing
- EMC Immune
- Non emission
- Complies with Automotive Directive 72/245/EEC as amended by Directive 2004/104/EC and as latest changed by Directive 2005/83/EC
CANopen electronic control unit
The Crane unit is an electronic control unit with CAN-bus/CANopen communication that is used in the control system to add more double acting PWM-outputs to it.
The unit contains eight double-acting closed loop regulated PWM outputs and a total of eleven I/Os for analogue and digital signals. It is ideal for controlling multi-cylinder operated cranes and includes five analogue I/Os that can be used to measure weight, length and monitor load limits.
The unit housing holds an IP65 protection class and that allows placement anywhere on the machine.
The unit contains 8 double-acting closed loop regulated PWM outputs and a total of 11 I/Os for analog and digital signals. The Crane unit is ideal for controlling multi-cylinder operated cranes and includes 5 analog I/Os that can be used to measure weight, length and monitor load limits. The unit is provided with an internal error log that is automatically transferred to the units central error log via the CAN-bus line. 2 diagnostic LEDs on top shows the status for the CPU (green) and CAN-bus (yellow) communication. The housing have a protection class IP65 and permits placement anywhere on the machine.