Electraulics 06 Accelerator Pedal
- Tested to withstand vibrations
- Proven for long lasting operation
- Overload capacity
- User friendly
- Easy to develop good machines with aluminium instead of plastics on parts for exterior placement
- Key assembly in controlled environment for best possible sealing
- EMC Immune
- Non emission
- Complies with Automotive Directive 72/245/EEC as amended by Directive 2004/104/EC and as latest changed by Directive 2005/83/EC
CANopen Foot pedal with Hall effect sensor.
Electronic foot pedal with Hall-effect sensor is used for regulating the vehicle speed in mobile applications. The pedal can also be used as a brake pedal or as an inch-pedal.
The sensor output is a voltage signal 0.65 - 4.3 V. Supply voltage +5 VDC. The pedal includes a safety switch that is used as a control signal to the ECU, indicating that the pedal is mechanically activated. Two strong springs, one inner and one outer spring and low friction bearings ensures safe return of the sensor to idle position under all conditions when the pedal is released.
The sensor mounting location underneath the foot plate minimizes mounting space requirements and reduces vulnerability to dirt, water, and contaminants. The sensor have a protection class IP65 and is dust and water proof.